Αlternate Finance Minister Theodoros Skylakakis on Friday sent the presentation outlining the actions of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan, “Greece 2.0”, to Parliament President Costas Tassoulas and requested a meeting of the relevant committees to brief their members before the plan is submitted to the European Commission for approval, ANA reports.
The detailed description of the Actions of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan includes, among others, the following sections:
– Macroeconomic results of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan
– Coherence and complementarity with other programs
– Correlation with the pillars of the Recovery and Resilience Fund
– European Flagship Initiatives, the promotion of which is a distinct goal of the Recovery and Resilience Fund
– Connection with the European Semester
– Gender equality and equal opportunities for all
– Conditions and implementation mechanism
– Investment support through the Recovery Fund loan program
– Results of consultation
– Management and Control System.
Read more at thenationalherald.com
RELATED TOPICS: Greece, Greek tourism news, Tourism in Greece, Greek islands, Hotels in Greece, Travel to Greece, Greek destinations, Greek travel market, Greek tourism statistics, Greek tourism report
Photo Source: Wikimedia Commons License: CC-BY-SA Copyright: Apaleutos25
Original article: National Recovery and Resilience Plan submitted to the Greek Parliament.